Hosting a workplace campaign is a great way for companies in the community to partner with United Way of Deschutes County: a partnership that provides opportunities for employees to learn more about their community and get connected, make a difference and stay involved. Advantages of corporate partnerships include:
- Payroll pledging – a convenient and affordable way to make a contribution to the community and support personal areas of interest or concern; such as early learning, hunger, homelessness or child abuse.
- Volunteer opportunities – professional and service-oriented volunteer roles can be beneficial to your company in many ways.
- Leadership giving – donors who wish to become leaders in philanthropy can give via the workplace campaign and receive special member benefits.
- Reassurance – when you give to the United Way, rest assured that qualified, conscientious volunteers are working hard to ensure that the every penny is invested in the community for results that matter.
Being a United Way partner is about more than just giving back—it’s about being an important part of your community and helping to effect long-lasting, measurable changes. To get started on a new partnership or to plan for your next workplace campaign, contact the United Way office.
- ECC Basics
- Employee Pledge Card (for payroll deduction)
- Individual Pledge Card (for personal gifts)
- Current Employee Campaigns
For more information or to get started on your workplace campaign call Diana at (541) 389-6507.