Thrive now has their own website!
You can find them at www.thrivecentraloregon.com.
WALK-IN ASSISTANCE SCHEDULE
BEND: Monday 10-12 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
Wednesday 12-2 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
Friday 3-5 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
BEND: Wednesday 8-12 Bend Church Breakfast 680 NW Bond St.
BEND: Thursday 2-6 Arial Glen Apartments 1700 SE TEmpest Dr.
LA PINE: Friday 12-2 La Pine Community Kitchen 16425 1st St.
REDMOND: Monday & Thursday 1-3 Redmond Library 827 SW Deschutes Ave
Thursday 4-6 Jericho Table Dinner 205 NW 4th St.
Thrive Central Oregon seeks to connect individual needs with community resources; providing outreach to people in need of social services and support. We help them access food, housing, medical and mental health services, etc.
Thrive Central Oregon provides engagement and ongoing case management services that include:
- Help with completing applications for housing, health insurance, and food stamps;
- Making calls and scheduling appointments with physical and mental health providers;
- Submitting social security applications for those with a disability who are unable to work;
- Making referrals to employment agencies and helping to develop resumes; and
- Providing legal and support connections for those individuals facing domestic violence.
United Way of Deschutes County is the fiscal sponsor for Thrive Central Oregon, housing the program, providing project management, accounting, record keeping, financial management, and fund raising support.
For more information or assistance contact
In partnership with the United Way of Deschutes County, NeighborImpact and The Hub Redmond