Thrive now has their own website!
You can find them at www.thrivecentraloregon.com.
WALK-IN ASSISTANCE SCHEDULE
BEND: Monday 10-12 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
Wednesday 12-2 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
Friday 3-5 Bend Downtown Library 610 NW Wall St.
BEND: Wednesday 8-12 Bend Church Breakfast 680 NW Bond St.
BEND: Thursday 12-2 East Bend Library 62080 Dean Swift Rd.
BEND: Thursday 2-6 Arial Glen Apartments 1700 SE TEmpest Dr.
LA PINE: Friday 10-11:30 La Pine Library 16425 1st St.
LA PINE: Friday 12-2 La Pine Community Kitchen 16480 Finley Butte Rd.
REDMOND: Monday & Thursday 1-3 Redmond Library 827 SW Deschutes Ave
REDMOND: Thursday 4-6 Jericho Table Dinner 205 NW 4th St.
Thrive Central Oregon seeks to connect individual needs with community resources; providing outreach to people in need of social services and support. We help them access food, housing, medical and mental health services, etc.
Thrive Central Oregon provides engagement and ongoing case management services that include:
- Housing: assistance with locating vacancies, completing applications and filing appeals
- Health: completing OHP applications, connections to physical and mental health providers
- Employment: referral to employment supports and resume assistance
- Social Security: submitting applications for benefits for those unable to work due to a disability
- Basic needs: connection to utility assistance, food and clothing resources
United Way of Deschutes County is the fiscal sponsor for Thrive Central Oregon, housing the program, providing project management, accounting, record keeping, financial management, and fund raising support.
For more information or assistance contact
In partnership with the United Way of Deschutes County, NeighborImpact and The Hub Redmond